- Organization of the showcases in the halls 22-24,
- Making of wet preparations (Alcohol, alternatively Formaldehyde) and Microslides,
- Dry preparations by Paraffining,
- Making of Models,
- Filling of Präparategläser,
- Take an inventory from material,
- Organization of the Library of the Collection Evertebrata varia, as well as
- Organization of the borrowings of the Collection material and the Library.
Phone: +43 1 52177-390
Fax: +43 1 52177-327
E.K. Schiller, E.
Haring, B. Däubl, L. Gaub, S. Szeiler, H. Sattmann 2014: Ethanol concentration and sample preservation considering diverse
storage parameters: a survey of invertebrate wet collections of the Natural History Museum Vienna. 01/2014